SELECT THE DAY YOU WISH TO VIEW
- Friday 27 October 2017 and Saturday 28 October 2017 (2 days)
- Venue: Clinical Training and Education Centre, Level 1 Building 7 (Poutasi Link), Middlemore Hospital, 100 Hospital Road, Otahuhu, Auckland
- Cost: NZD $2,100.00
- Includes: Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Participants: Only available to RANZCOG Fellows, Maximum of 12 participants
This comprehensive two-day workshop is suited to senior clinicians who required advanced laparoscopic skills training.
Day one will comprise four sessions at a series of simulated training workstations.
On day two delegates will have the opportunity to take part in surgery using a number of different energy sources.
Procedures to be covered include:
• Vault Closure
• Dissect Peritoneum for endometriosis
To register your interest in attending please email email@example.com